A COMPLETE DIGITAL LEARNING SOLUTION FOR GRADES 6-12
Founded in 1997 by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen, Apex Learning develops digital curriculum designed to actively engage students in learning — combining embedded supports and scaffolds to meet diverse student needs, actionable data to inform instruction, and success management — with proven results.
Schools and districts nationwide implement Apex Learning digital curriculum to personalize the learning experience and support success for all students with a digital curriculum that is proven to increase outcomes. During the most recent school year, there have been over three million enrollments in Apex Learning Comprehensive Courses and Adaptive Tutorials.
Digital-first curriculum experts
Apex has been developing, deploying, and supporting successful digital learning models for more than 20 years, with proven results: increased student achievement, increased graduation rates, and more students who are college and career ready.
- Accredited by AdvancEd, The College Board, Quality Matters, and many other educational agencies
- Apex Learning courses are approved for NCAA eligibility
- 2021 Tech & Learning’s Best Remote & Blended Learning Tools award winner
- 2021 Tech & Learning’s Best of 2020 recognition
- 2020 Tech & Learning’s Awards of Excellence winner
- 2019 Tech & Learning’s Awards of Excellence winner
- 2019 ComputED’s Best Educational Software award winner