Learning solutions that drive transformation
HCI offers a broad range of research-based learning resources, from education and certification curricula to conferences and on-demand content, along with in-depth research and insights around strategic talent management.
HCI was founded in 2004 on the core belief that aligning human capital strategy with business strategy leads to success. Since then, HCI has grown to become the foremost provider of industry-recognized certification programs in the talent management space.
Aligning human capital strategy with business strategy
As a clearinghouse for best practices and new ideas, HCI curates, organizes, analyzes, and shares a constantly evolving stream of information contributed by a network of expert practitioners, Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 corporations, government agencies, and educational institutions.
- 300+ Fortune 500 companies trust HCI to transform their organizations
- 195,000 community members spanning all industries and sectors
- 100,000+ articles, white papers, and case studies in online content library
- Programs pre-approved for recertification credits by HRCI, SHRM, and ADT
- In-depth resources analyzing the latest ideas and trends in HR and talent management