MODERN SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY PHASE OF THE BUILDING LIFECYCLE
Founded in 1990, Gordian provides unrivaled insights, robust technology, and expert services for all phases of the building lifecycle. From construction planning and building to facility operations, Gordian empowers customers to overcome their challenges by delivering critical data, innovative technology, and extraordinary services.
Gordian’s ever-growing portfolio of procurement solutions leverages highly specialized cloud-based project management software to deliver rapid deployment and long-term cost savings for school facility and campus infrastructure owners.
Strategic planning and management for the education industry
Gordian draws on its highly specialized engineers, software, and proprietary data sets to meet the unique needs of educational institutions, from K-12 school facilities to the campuses of colleges and universities.
- One third of the nation’s largest public schools have used Gordian’s solutions
- 30+ years of experience establishing construction procurement programs
- 30,000+ hours spent researching and validating construction costs annually
- Trusted with $2.6 billion in construction work every year
- Leverages North America’s leading construction cost database